Amsterdam, Netherlands • Human Resources
What you'll do..
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process
- Keep up to date with new sourcing options and running analytics and effective channels
- Prepare recruitment reports and devising new strategies in improving the performance of branding strategies
- Support stakeholders in achieving their hiring needs and forecasting hiring demand and supply
- Build and maintaining a network within and outside the company to cultivate a strong passive candidate pool
What you'll need..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience recruiting in a start-up environment
- Agency and corporate recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.