Head of Central Supply, CEE
Warsaw, Poland • Supply Chain
What you'll do...
- Work closely with the CEE General Manager and Head of City Operations, helping define region level supply growth and management goals and strategy to achieve them
- Build out and directly lead an central organization in Warsaw to enable Ofo to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and localized where appropriate
- Take full ownership of bike procurement by cooperating with manufacturers in China and in Europe
- Figure out Ofo's strategy to at scale maintenance of bikes across multiple cities
- Monitor and improve product experience (hardware) for users across CEE by working with Product Managers and Manufacturers
What you'll need...
- At least 5 years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, analytics, logistics and project management is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Strong experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories
- MBA or equivalent masters degree preferred
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese or Czech, Romanian, Hungarian or Serbian is a big plus
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.