Head of Supply Chain, EMEA
Amsterdam, Netherlands • Supply Chain
What you'll do
- Help develop processes, analytics and methodologies to support EMEA expansion.
- Partner with Beijing headquarters to identify areas for improvement, ensure consistent communication and provide/receive data to improve operational efficiency.
- Help to build trusting relationships with new/existing vendors.
- Oversee inventory management procedures and quality control.
- Collaborate with IT/product departments to implement effective systems and identify creative solutions.
What you'll need
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (inventory planning, transportation & warehouse management)
- Creative problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Experience analyzing data and identifying areas for driving efficiency.
- Aptitude for dealing with ambiguity, scaling a function from scratch and working in a fast-paced, startup.
- Educational background in Logistics/Supply Chain Management is helpful.
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.