Executive Assistant, Austin
Austin, TX • Human Resources
What you'll do..
- Act as sounding board, confidant and conduit to keep the executive well informed and help facilitate decision making
- Manage calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Oversee calendar gatekeeping / prioritization and make recommendations
- Develop briefing documents in preparation for meetings and interviews
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings and receive and direct visitors
- Ensure managers are prepared for all meetings and have all necessary stationery and supplies for the day
- Establish and administer a process for tracking team budget
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements
- Take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items from team meetings
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Communicate on behalf of management at their direction by email, text, or chatC
- oordinate manager travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation
- Assist team with budgets, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Assist managers with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team moraleInitiate administrative processes for efficiency and draft team playbooks and procedures
- Work with Facilities as thought leader and project manager on local space planning
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
- Available and responsive to the global nature of the business
What you'll need..
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of senior team level support experience
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Attention to detailStrong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Problem solver that works well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
Founded in 2014, ofo is the world’s first and largest “station-free” bike-sharing platform operated via an online mobile application. As of today, ofo is ramping up operations in 15 countries: China, Singapore, UK, US, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Thailand, Austria, Japan, Russia, the Czech Republic, Italy, the Netherlands, Australia and Spain. It is generating more than 25 million daily transactions and has provided over 200 million global users with 4 billion efficient, convenient and green bike-sharing system requires no docking stations, providing significant flexibility for users to find and return bikes.
As we continue to expand into new markets, we are looking for amazing Executive Assistants to support our courageous senior leaders. Do you have the knack to anticipate the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!