Marketing Manager, CEE
Warsaw, Poland • PR & Marketing
What you'll do...
- Create and lead a team of Marketers to run and grow operations in CEE
- Create and implement Ofo's strategy for CRM, partnerships and digital marketing
- Get the chance to build from scratch presence of a great brand in CEE
- Manage the voice and brand of OFO through email, blogs, and all social channels
- Be a brand partner with HQ design, enhancing visual communications while aligning with our brand guidelines
- Forge relationships with biggest consumer brands in CEE and use them to grow Ofo's userbase
- Create ways to grow Ofos' userbase utilising all digital channels
- Work with HQ to adapt Ofo's app to the needs of users in CEE
- Collaborate with the CEE General Manager and other team leads to outline the strategic direction of the business and implement processes to help scale as we grow
What you'll need...
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years of experience leading teams
- Have experience across multiple marketing disciplines, such as CRM, partnerships, customer loyalty and retention, brand management, creative, and more
- Have the ability to translate high-level, national strategies into high-impact activities unique to your subregion and cities within it
- Possess superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative; you should be a results-driven individual with a proven ability to translate numbers and results to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Have strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective marketing-related writing skills, and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Have a track record of having built and managed one or more successful marketing teams
- MBA or equivalent masters degree preferred
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese or Czech, Romanian, Hungarian or Serbian is a big plus
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.