City Optimization Coordinator
Warsaw, Poland • Operations
What you'll do...
- Analytics. Utilize data to understand rider and bike behaviour and areas for improvement in our rebalancing and maintenance processes.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve rider experience.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis to ensure efficient utilization of funds
- Competitive benchmarking on rider spend strategies
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models for city team and regional leadership
What you'll need...
- 1 -3 years of consulting / business intelligence or other related quantitative experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus.
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills - many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL, Python, R, coding experience is highly appreciated
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Strong communication and organization skills; ability to work with remote teams.
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.