General Manager, DACH Region
Berlin, Germany • General Management
- As a General Manager, you will take over the good work from the Launch team, and take the city from 1 to 100.
- You will define ofo strategy in your city and the broader region
- Oversee local regulatory concerns and local politics
- Management of the operation's team in your city
- Responsible for a creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Oversee quality of supply chain
- Represent OFO at local events and with local PR
- Oversee your regions P&L
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- 8-10+ years of experience
- Prior experience in either on-demand marketplaces, consulting, investment banking, marketing or operations management experience
- Preferred experience in working for on-demand marketplace companies, however not essential
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.