Marketing Manager, Philippines
Manila, Philippines • PR & Marketing
Founded in 2014, ofo has connected over 10 million bikes with 200 million global users in more than 180 cities across 17 countries. The platform generates 32 million transactions per day and has provided more than 4 billion rides in total. Users accumulated a riding distance of over 1.2 billion kilometers, reducing 84 million liters of fuel consumption and 265,000 tons of carbon dioxide from just April to June of 2017 alone.
ofo started collaborating with the United Nations Development Programme in April 2017 to achieve the Global Sustainability Goals. It also launched a partnership with Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation in August 2017 to improve the lives of girls in Malawi by funding scholarships and donating bikes to provide them with a safe way to get to school. In Oct 2017, ofo joined hands with C40 in tackling worldwide climate change issues and will contribute in every way possible to researches focused on healthy livable cities, identification of high impact actions, and benefits of inclusive climate actions.
ofo raised $700 million in its Series E funding led by Alibaba, Hony Capital and CITIC Private Equity in July, 2017.
Lead all marketing related activities, targeted at building the brand relevance in the Philippines, as well as coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for services offered by the company and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
Develop and coordinate pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company's profits.
What You'll Do:
- Develop marketing and brand management strategy for the launch & post-launch
- Liaise with regional marketing team to achieve company goals
- Champion all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the digital assets of the ofo brand locally
- Liaises and work with PR agency or officer, to plan and execute PR related activities
- Manage and work with outsource and in-house creative and graphics team
- With the creative team, develop communication material for publishing and distribution on various offline and online channels
- Work with business development team to align product offer and value proposition to the customers needs
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Plans and implement promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, and measure results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Work closely with design agencies or team and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
What You'll Need
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or related discipline from an accredited university
Professional certifications related to traditional marketing or digital marketing is an advantage
Minimum of five (5) years marketing experience or in a related field
Should have extensive experience in developing and executing marketing strategies
Should have handled a medium to large sized team with wide scale coverage (regional or city-wide)
Brand management experience from B2C sector
Experience interacting with various media channels
Agency experience is a plus
Join us now!