Open Application for Communications & Public Policy roles
• Communications & Public Policy
What you'll do
- You are a story teller, who are able to tell convey to various key stakeholder groups
- Our communications team is responsible for telling the ofo story to media, cities and third parties: whether it’s transforming how we get cities, cutting congestion, pollution, or solving the first / final mile as part of an integrated mobility solution.
- Building lasting relationships with the key news outlets and journalists in every country where we operate.
- Developing and managing communications strategies across the US
- Working directly with Regional General Managers, to craft the right message
- Partnering with various stakeholders across the business including marketing, social media, community teams, etc.
- Develop communications programs and activities, amplify campaigns and support other business endeavours
- Providing media training to various stakeholders within the company
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Public Relations & Government Affairs
- Experience in running PR campaigns
- Strong consumer/lifestyle/travel media contacts
- Experience effectively managing agency partners
- Experience in managing projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent writing skills, with samples to share
- Unwavering verbal communications skills in any situation
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Ability to work with international teams and quickly develop an understanding for the cultural differences
- Passion for ofo
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people to help build and scale US operations.