HR Business Partner - EMEA
Amsterdam, Netherlands • Human Resources
What you'll do
- Your main mission will be to build up the team across the region in a short time frame, working closely with the Regional Head as a business partner within the team.
- Manage all in-country HR matters, act as subject matter expert in areas including talent acquisition and retention, payroll, expense policy, employee welfare, responsible for internal communications regarding all HR policies
- You will need to roll out, implement and execute, sometimes from scratch, HR initiatives within the country in regard to Employee Relations, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Workforce Planning
- Be the point of contact for employees and Business managers in country
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers for HR policy, processes and compliance
What you'll need
- 2-5 years minimum experience in all spectrum of HR functions
- Experience working with team members cross-functionally
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations across EMEA region
- Work with a high level of autonomy focused on efficiency
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelors' degree or relevant practical experience
- Fluent English speaking. Preferably bilingual in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian
Founded in 2014, ofo is the world’s first and leading dockless bike-sharing platform operated via an online mobile application. ofo is created for sharing and aims to unlock every corner of the world by making bikes accessible to everyone. To date, ofo has connected over 10 million bikes in 180 cities across 15 countries: China, Singapore, UK, US, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Thailand, Austria, Japan, Russia, the Czech Republic, Italy, the Netherlands, Australia and Spain. The platform generates more than 25 million daily transactions and has provided over 200 million global users with 4 billion efficient, convenient and green rides.
We guarantee you will never have a dull moment in this exciting new role! You will be the founding HR Business Partner with our EMEA business, building new processes, strategies and partnering with business leaders to create an inspiring experience for all our employees within EMEA. You will be a key liaison, helping to align HR policies and processes with Ofo HQ's and ensure compliance within the communities we operate. Using your experience, you will have the opportunity to introduce new, innovative ways to do HR.