Marketing Manager, Chicago
Chicago, IL • PR & Marketing
What you'll do
- Manage and execute marketing and growth to help expanding business in the Chicago market: lead and execute creative local and social media marketing strategies and user growth campaigns; create, host, and draw audiences for campaign events; lead and build up local media partnership and maintain positive relationship
- Lead overall customer service, and manage the customer feedback product support loop for ofo’s app and overall services
- Co-work with operations team to constantly improve the product based on market and partner feedback
- Manage and solve potential urgent crises for daily customer services
- Make intelligent marketing strategy with data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment
- Track and report all key metrics tied to customer engagement, usage and feedback/customer service
- Support other projects of the launching team as needed
What you'll need
- Passionate about green transportation solutions and urban environment improvement, and are interested in the “sharing economy” and platform methodology
- A team player of positive energy, down-to-earth, low-ego, and quick in decision making
- Entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact
- Creative in approach, data-driven decision mentality, strong information summary capability and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Strong project management and organizational skills and can manage different projects simultaneously
- Great presentation, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to travel within the Chicago area
- With a bachelor’s degree, and preferably relevant customer engagement/service, events planning, or marketing experience
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people to help build and scale US operations.
As the regional growth and marketing manager during launch period, you’ll lead the strategy for market entry growth and user experiences for Chicago, while engaging in hands-on execution. This is a role for a strong marketer who loves facing customers, extending the new brand to the masses, reaching new users, and understanding existing users. You will be responsible for local events, social media marketing, partnership, and customer support.
We believe in solving local problems with a mixed of global and local solutions, so adapting proven global models to your local market and community environment is important. This is where creativity, analytics, and execution converge. What we are looking for is someone motivated by our mission and understand our business objectives to deliver sustainable solutions to improve the world’s urban environment. We hope you are motivated to solve problems as a social entrepreneur, and takes grounded steps to deal with challenges in a fast and changing environment.