Open Application for PR & Marketing roles
EMEA: Anywhere • PR & Marketing
What you'll do
- Develop marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact, in accordance with seasonality, market opportunities, community engagement, and brand awareness.
- Work on campaigns targeted to specific markets and regions, including the following avenues: advertising, social media, digital and guerrilla efforts.
- Create and execute local events and partnerships to create awareness of ofo brand/service.
- Manage communication strategies and work with company leaders to prepare them for public speaking events and media interviews.
- Develop written materials, pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, briefing books and presentations.
What you'll need
- Passion for creative storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
- Experience in brand and creative strategy, including social media, partnerships & events.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with international teams and a keen awareness of cultural differences and communication styles.
- Education in PR/Marketing or equivalent professional experience.
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.