City Lead, Prague
Prague, Czech Republic • Operations
What you'll do...
- Build out and directly lead an executional organization in Prague to enable Ofo to scale through high impact programs executed both centrally and localized where appropriate
- Work closely with CEE regional leadership team to drive the strategy for the entire region
- Set the cultural tone of the Prague office for the execution team
- Build and develop strong relationships with senior cross-functional leaders (e.g., Central Ops, S&P, Marketing, Public Affairs, CommOps) in order to successfully drive the long-term growth of Prague
- Work closely with the Head of City Operations and CEE General Manager, helping define CEE goals and strategies to achieve them
- Monitor and improve product experience for riders in Prague, and execute centralized processes
- Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually up-level their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and partnerships that are relevant in Prague
- Run local experiments, from temperature control to electric bicycle solutions. We're always looking for a better way!
What you'll need...
- 1-3 years in operational experience (e.g., management consulting, operations, event and project management, retail or fast food management) in a rapidly changing environment; start-up experience an asset. Evidence of partial ownership of a P&L a plus
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement - you understand what drives value for each group in our marketplace and can make sensible commercial decisions to reflect this
- Effective project management - experience delivering on a multifaceted projects with many stakeholders
- Strong decision making under pressure and with incomplete information
- Ability to adapt with resilience and humility
Founded in 2014, Ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, Ofo enables users to hire a bicycle anytime and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute, helping to solve the first / final mile(s) problem.
Since it was established 2014, Ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 200+ million registered users, raised over $1.3 billion USD from venture capital funds to become the biggest bike sharing company globally. We operate in over 200+ cities, and provide in excess of 30+ million bike rides per day in China alone. We're looking for great people for our international expansion, where we plan to multiple countries in EMEA.